Search results for: 'two part cementitious coating'
Seal Thermal-Plast NT interior thermal insulation plaster is an acrylic co-polymer based incorporated with hollow ceramic micro-spheres, ready-mix one component liquid insulation plaster that is used in most interior surface as bottom or topcoat.
- ► Reduces internal temperatures
- ► Saves Energy
- ► Used as a thermal undercoat before paint or coating
- ► Class A - Fire Retardant
- ► Ready-mix, 1 component
- ► Non-toxic, water-based, low VOC
- ► Lighter than traditional plasters
- ► Provides breathable walls with its porous structure
- ► Environment friendly
- ► Good tensile strength
- ► Superior work-ability and application
- ► Excellent bonding to most substrates
Seal Flexiproof is a two components elastomeric acrylic modified cementitious waterproofing coating which is applied on concrete, masonry and most other surfaces. Seal Flexiproof is a standalone product that can be left as a finished surface or coated with mortars, paint, etc.. Seal Flexiproof can be applied to new and old substrates to provide a protective, waterproof coating.
- ► Internal & external walls
- ► Swimming pools
- ► Pile heads
- ► Sloped or flat roofs
- ► Marine and zoo
- ► Aquarium tanks
- ► Plaza decks and patios
- ► Balconies, parapet walls or planter boxes
- ► Mechanical rooms
- ► Underneath tile mortars in kitchens, bathrooms, etc.
- ► Water tanks and waste water treatment tanks