Seal Acroprime Acrylic Primer
Contact us for price's
Seal Acroprime Primer is an high performance acrylic primer co-polymer general purpose water-based undercoat that has quick drying and low odour properties. With its good flow and penetration properties it can be used in many different types of interior and exterior surfaces such as wood, metal, plaster, concrete and cement rendering .
Seal Acroprime Primer is an high performance acrylic primer copolymer water-based general purpose primer undercoat that has quick drying and low odour properties. With its good flow and penetration properties it can be used in many different types of interior and exterior surfaces such as wood, metal, plaster, concrete and cement rendering .
THEORETICAL SPREAD RATE
8–10.5 m2 / Litre
APPROXIMATE DRYING TIME
Touch dry : Approx. 30 Minutes
- The substrate must be dry, free from dirt, grease, powder, laitance or other contaminations
- On wood: The surafce must not contain more than 17% moisture and must be sanded properly.
- After priming, substrate imperfection can be repaired by Seal PVA WALL FILLER to evened up the surface prior to the application of desired topcoats.
Minimum : 8 Hours
Brush, roller, airless or Conventional spray.
TYPICAL APPLIED SUBSTRATES
Suitable for both interior and exterior applications such as wood, plaster, concrete, cement rendering, brickwork and blockwork.
Approx. 0%-5% water
Available in 5 Litres and 18 Litres (Pail)
Acroprime Primer BENEFITS
- A general purpose water-based undercoat
- Suitable for both interior and exterior application
- Masks pinholes and surface imperfections while preventing peeling caused by alkali salt damage.
- Fast drying and low odour
- Can be cleaned with paint thinner
- Used as an under coat for Thermal-shield NT & , Thermal-Shield RF, Water Guard and Thermal-Shield XT topcoat
Characteristics and Physical Properties:
|Solid (% by volume)||32%|
|Specific Gravity||1.35 kg|
|Seal Acroprime Primer White:||1 Coat|
|For Interior: PVA wall filler||1 Coat|
|Top Coats||Thermal-Shield NT, Thermal-Shield RF, Water Guard or Thermal-Shield XT|
The product must be stored in accordance with national regulations. The product should be kept in a cool and well ventilated place, protected from heat and direct sunlight. Contents must be kept tightly closed.
The above information is given to the best of our knowledge based on laboratory test and practical experience. However, as the paint is often used under condition beyond our control, we cannot guarantee anything but the quality of the paint itself. We reserve the right to change the given data without prior notice.
5 Litres, 18 Litres